Recommended Global Dentistry Webinars & Conferences
Dental Medicine Congress 2020
About the conference
Dental Medicine Congress 2020 is a perfect opportunity intended for International well-being Dental and Oral experts too. The conference welcomes members from every driving university, clinical examination foundations and symptomatic organizations to share their exploration, giving a showcase of the most recent dental procedures. This is to encourage the usage and distribution of discoveries associated with oral well-being and to foster collaborations in the middle of oral and systemic well-being.
The theme of the meeting is “Projecting Modern Techniques to Improve Dental Health" which will provide an international podium for discussion of present and future challenges in oral health, dental education, and expertise meeting. Clinicians, World-leading health practitioners, educators, and researchers will present innovative research and practical clinical techniques based upon widely accepted evidence.
Why to attend?
Dental Medicine Congress 2020 could be a unique event that brings together an International mix of leading universities, research institutions, Dental communities making this conference a perfect platform to foster collaborations, share experience across the globe. This will be the best opportunity to reach an enormous number of participants from the Oral community. World-renowned speakers, emergent approaches in dental medicines add colors to this conference. Dental Medicine Congress 2020 enlarges the opportunity to evaluate the emerging technologies and recent updates in oral health care across the globe. With members from around the world emphasis on learning about Dental Care and its advances, this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Dental and Oral Care community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splatter with new developments, and receive name recognition at this event.
- Dental/Oral Surgeons
- Principal Dentist’s
- Dental Nurses
- Dental Radiologists
- Dental and Oral Health Faculty and Students,Researchers.
- Dental and Oral Health Societies, Associations and Universities
- Dental or Oral Therapists & Hygienists
- Dental Treatment Coordinators
- Dental Owners or Partners
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Management and Procurement teams from Corporate Dental Organizations
- Practice Managers / Dental Business
For more details: http://dentalmedicine.dentalcongress.com/
Market Analysis Report
Importance and scope
- Dental Nursing and Public Health Dentistry
- Orthodontic Materials
- Surgically Assisted Orthodontics
- Accelerated Orthodontics
- Dental and Oral Health
- Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Geriatric Dentistry
- Regenerative and Dental Sleep Medicine
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Laser Dentistry
- Oral Surgery and Dental Anesthesiology