Venue & Hospitality
Jalan Putra Chow Kit 50350
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-4042 5555
Conference Dates: July 23-24, 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
KL International Airport, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
1. Head southeast on to KLIA2 0.8 km
2. Slight right toward KLIA2 Arrival Ln 0.2 km
3. Keep left to continue toward KLIA2 Arrival Ln 0.2 km
4. Keep right to continue on KLIA2 Arrival Ln 1.4 km
5. Keep left 1.3 km
6. Merge onto Lebuhraya Klia Extension/E6 Partial toll road 10.6 km
7. Take the exit onto ELITE/AH2/E6 toward Ipoh/Kuala Lumpur/Shah Alam/E1/Damansara/Petaling Jaya/E20 Toll road 10.9 km
8. Take the exit toward Lingkaran Putrajaya/E6 Toll road 0.7 km
9. Continue onto Lingkaran Putrajaya/E6 Partial toll road 6.0 km
10. Take the E20 ramp to Maju Expressway/Kuchai Lama/Kuala Lumpur/Jln Tun Razak Toll road 0.5 km
Continue onto Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Putrajaya/E20 Toll road 18.2 km
11. Take exit 2003-Kuchai Lama to merge onto Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Seremban/E37 toward Cheras Partial toll road 2.0 km
12. Keep left at the fork to stay on Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Seremban/E37 0.8 km
13. Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Seremban/E37 turns slightly right and becomes Jalan Sungai Besi 1.3 km
14. Take the exit toward Jln. Dewan Bahasa/Istana Negara/Lebuhraya Persekutuan/Petaling Jaya/Dataran Merdeka/Ipoh/Klang 0.2 km
15. Continue onto Jalan Istana 1.9 km
16. Keep right to continue on Jalan Damansara 2.5 km
17. Keep right to continue on Lebuhraya Sultan Iskandar 3.6 km
18. Take the Jalan Tun Ismail exit toward Jalan Putra/Jalan Raja Laut/Bukit Tunku/PWTC 0.6 km
19. Keep left at the fork and merge onto Jalan Putra 81 m
20. Turn left
Destination will be on the left 87 m
Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur: Jalan Putra, 50350, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Malaysia is the only country that includes territory both on the mainland of Southeast Asia and in the islands that stretch between the Asian continental mass and Oceania. According to the World Tourism Organization (WTO), Malaysia has developed into the ninth most visited country in the world, with 23.6 million visitors in 2009. Kuala Lumpur is vibrant mix and incense-wreathed, colorfully decorated mosques and temples of the country’s Malay, Chinese and Indian communities. Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia, boasting gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture, charming locals, myriad of natural attractions and trendy nightspot.
Kuala Lumpur is widely recognized for numerous landmarks, including the world’s tallest twin skyscrapers (Petronas Twin Towers), Pedaling Street flea market, Batu Caves more than 400 million years old and shopping malls. Kuala Lumpur offers a mouth-watering mix of Asian culinary traditions for the food lovers. Malaysia is a favorite destination for many multinational companies. The Malaysian government is dedicated to creating a dynamic and progressive business environment to ensure potential investors are drawn into a thriving economy. An admiration for these ancient cultures is well balanced with a drive to be plugged into the modern world, as evidenced by an exciting contemporary art and design scene and a buzzing digital economy.